Sunday, May 2, 2010

Six Senses...

Right now I'm...
Tasting:
Delicious cold water (...although right now I'm kind of wishing it would turn itself into a Vanilla Dr. Pepper with cream...yumm-o)
Smelling:
The dusty afternoon air
Seeing:
The flowers I'm about to plant and a messy living room that needs to be cleaned
Hearing:
The leaves rustling in the wind
Touching:
The keyboard and a warm fuzzy blanket
Feeling:
Content and happy but also a little tired from last night
Thought that was cute, stole it from Jennie who stole it from Neely, hehe :) I have a lot to get done today but I promise to do a nice (and somewhat lengthy) post later tonight once I check a few "To-Do's" off my list! Hope y'all have a glorious Sunday :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels