Wednesday, May 19, 2010

T2T - Before I die...

Taylor has a great topic for T2T this week! Go link up to play along!



Top 2 Things I want to do before I die....


1. Travel to all 7 continents and at least half of all the countries in the world (there are 195 total).


2. Make a difference. I know this is very broad, but I'm not quite sure what this will entail. It could be fighting for a cause at home or abroad, becoming an ambassador, funding a project, conducting research - who knows! I don't know what it will be for or when it will happen, but when it does I'll know. Sounds strange but that desire has been rooted in my heart for as long as I can remember, and I don't think it's without reason...the time just hasn't come yet. :)


Runner up:

*Owning my own business - an outdoor adventure shop. I am an adrenaline junkie, no doubt, so this would satisfy my HUGE appetite for exciting (and sometimes dangerous) activities.



I know it's a day late but yesterday was so just too busy for any computer time and I just couldn't pass up the fun topic!


1 comment:

  1. I definitely am with you on #1. I want to travel everywhere. Not sure where the funds will come from though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels