Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...Spotlight

Wishful Wednesday

I wish... I could have stolen Pink's

spotlight last night at the Grammy's!




I wish I could've been Pink during her Grammy performance! What a thrill it would be to whirl through the air and soar above the crowd! Of course, I don't know how she was able to sing AND spin in tight little circles... I guarantee you that I would have lost my lunch! Alas, she is the talent, and therefore has the sweet skills to perform such a feat, and I am but a mere admirer. Props to her!!

1 comment:

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels