Monday, February 22, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

Tech just couldn't pull it off on Saturday... Sad day. We came close though! We only lost by 4 points to the team that was ranked #1 a couple of weeks ago...now they're #17. Oh how the mighty have fallen, haha. I also did not take any pictures of the trip. Fail. Again. It was fun though. Not only did I get to spend the day with my sweetie, but I got to meet a bunch of his friends and they are a riot! My sides are still a little sore from all the laughing...

On the not so bright side I think I'm getting sick again. Boo. My ears are so stopped up that I can barely hear myself think and my throat is sore, so my voice is really raspy...really helps me make a good impression at my new job, haha. We also have a 70% chance of snow tomorrow...sick AND cold weather...looks like it's 2-for-1 week! Yaayy... :(

I really don't have that much to share today...or maybe I do but I can't think clearly enough to get any of it out...so I'm hopping on one of many bandwagons...this one happens to be "Getting to know YOU" courtesy of the fabulous Keely at MannLand5. Here goes:

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? I wash my sheets about every one and a half to two weeks... I hope that's often enough...
2. When is your birthday? December 19th
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? Nope, I've only been blogging for about 2 months now...so I'm still very new to all of it. I do follow one of my good friend's blog, Linda is a photographer and I like to see what kind of work she's been up to. Does she count?
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Brad Pitt. I love him regardless of the whole Jenn Aniston fiasco.
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
Let's just say that I'm barely there in chest area, not that I would want to topple over or anything, just a little somethin' somethin' would be nice...
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day, unless I'm working out every day, then it gets washed after every work out.
7. Do you have pets? I have an adorable little pup named Nala. She's a mess but I love her like I would a kiddo!
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? Hmm...2. Facebook and Blogger (does Blogger count?). I don't think I could give up either of them. I keep in touch with a lot of people through facebook and I just started blogging, I like it, I'm not ready to let it go yet. I did kick MySpace to the curb a couple of years ago, though, can I count that? :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels