Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Foggy Morning Sweetness


I'm so glad February is finally here! Although I do have to admit that January did seem to fly by and was pretty good all in all, February means we're that much closer to warm weather! Yay! Except that dang ol' groundhog saw his shadow this morning, so let's have a communal groan for six more weeks of winter: "Gggrrrrrrrr!" But what does he know, he's just a groundhog... I hope he's wrong...


So let's even out the bad news with a little bit of good... For the first time in five years I will have a Valentine. Whoa! I don't know what I'm going to do... I usually spend it in my pajama's with about five chick flicks, four comforters, three Dr. Pepper's, and chocolate and mini M&M covered popcorn in a bowl that's about the size of a small pool. And while I am a little sad that I will not be able to carry on with such a lovely tradition this year, I am ecstatic to be able to spend it with such a sweet and funny guy. A man, who in fact, made the time to leave me a sweet note on my car this morning (he has to be up by 5:45am for work! And he had to drive to my house to leave it there). He even put it in a Ziploc bag so it wouldn't get soggy from the fog. Definitely made my day :) And tomorrow is Dinner & a Movie Night...not sure what's going to be for dinner, he says he's cooking this time, but the movie for the evening is going to be Zombieland. I haven't seen it but have heard it's hilarious. My little brother went and saw it five times, haha.

Well that about wraps it up for today. Tomorrow three exciting things will take place: 1.) I get my hair cut!, 2.) Dinner & a Movie Night, and 3.) I have the day off, so it's filled with possibilities! Hope God is smiling down on all of y'all like he is on me! And remember to thank Him for it :) Have a great Tuesday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels