Monday, February 8, 2010

Migraine Monday??

Today I have a migraine. I've never had one before and am actually not sure how I'm able to sit in front of the computer right now, or do anything for that matter, with the pain that is shooting through my brain. I've been in bed most of the day but felt like I needed to try to be productive, so I got up. Bad idea. Do migraines make you nauseous? Bleh. Going back to bed for a while...


So that was about 2 hours ago. My friend Lindsey came by and gave me some miracle drugs that made my migraine go away - yay! How 'bout them Saints?! I am so stoked they won the Super Bowl, they deserved it! As for the rest of the weekend, it was pretty much perfect :) I got to hang out with Spencer, Lindsey and Julius Friday night then Jennie came to town Saturday afternoon and it made my month to finally hang out with her! I've missed her so much! Then Sunday it was church, then to one of Spence's friends' apartment for the big game. All in all a good weekend :)



And I have a pretty super announcement! After 9 months of job searching, I was offered a part-time Administrative Assistant position today! Yay! It may not be full time but at least it's a start. I should begin Monday, as long as I get all my paperwork done this week. I'm very excited and thankful. If any of you have been in the same position as me, don't lose hope! God has a plan for all of us and good things will come in His timing. Another super great thing about this week... My boyfriend Spencer surprised me with a trip to Ruidoso this weekend for Valentine's! He is THE BEST! I've been talking about needing a mini-vacation and he took it upon himself to make it happen, so sweet :) We leave early Friday morning and I can't wait! So minus a migraine, this week is starting to look pretty stellar! Hope it's great for all of y'all too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels