Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wishful Wed...Olympics


"I wish" ... I could have gone to the 2010 Winter Olympics to see one event, and it would have been
Men's Ice Hockey Championship Game.




Even though we lost, it would have been one heckuva game to be at! I've never been to a hockey game, so why not start with the best one in the world? I love being part of a good sports crowd and I'm sure the one there that afternoon was nuts! Tensions were soaring, hits were hard, everyone was playing to win. It would have been awesome!

I can't wait to see what everyone else has to say! You can join in the fun or just browse some other lovely people's answers over at Kelsey's fabulous blog.

Happy Hump Day all!! :):):)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for playing WW!!! I too would have loved to see this game, so intense right?!?

    ReplyDelete

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels