Saturday, March 13, 2010

Indescribable

Happy Weekend All!!



I am so glad it is finally here! The week was so busy and chaotic, I'm ready for a break! I got to substitute teach three times last week and it really isn't as terrifying as I made it sound the first day. I actually really enjoy it. A lot. A whole lot. This is both a good and bad thing. Good because now I am not wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out what it is I want to do with my life, but bad because I have no experience (other than subbing) and believe it will be difficult for me to get hired. But I love a challenge! :)


Wednesday night Spencer and I had our date night (like always) and we went out to dinner then went with some of our friends to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I really enjoyed it! I had gotten a lot of mixed reviews from people who had already seen it, but I thought it rocked. It's definitely not the Disney version, I mean, it is from Tim Burton after all, but I think that's why I enjoyed it so much. It was different, and I like different. :)

Last night started the weekend off right. Spencer took me to the Wizard of Oz at our local theater and it was a blast! For a small community theater, the quality of the production was amazing - I was very impressed and hope to go see many more plays this season. It was also fun to get all dressed up, hold hands all evening, and enjoy a great performance. After, we opted for some take out and watched Archer until we couldn't keep our eyes open any longer. Perfect night. :)




Today I'm heading up to Lubbock for Marina's bachelorette party! Yaaay for fun times! Even though I've never been to one, I know it's going to be a phenomenal time just because of the girls I'm going to be with, they are all just so much fun! :)

I know I'm putting smileys after everything, but I just can't help it! I am so happy right now, I can't control it. While life may not be perfect, it is soo good for me right now. I have a wonderful man in my life that makes every day so special that I can't help but be ridiculously happy. :)

Well it is a beautiful day here in Texas and I can't bear to waste any more of it indoors! I'm gonna take my rambunctious pups for a long walk and soak in some Vitamin D, and then get ready to book it up to the 806! Hope y'all have lovely weekends as well!!!!!!! :):):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels