Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF and I'm not goin' anywhere...

I made it through the week - YESSS! It was a very good and productive week, but oh-so-busy, so I'm glad it is now the weekend. The weekend I get to stay at home and just focus on me. No traveling. No boyfriend. No obligations. Just me and time. Awesome. Not that I don't adore traveling and the boyfriend, but I've been so busy with them that I've gotten behind on some me stuff. Like working out. Reading. Napping. Cleaning (yikes!). And most importantly, girl time. But that's all changing starting in about 15 minutes - Yaaay :) My girlfriend Lindsey and I are going to go see Valentine's Day, then go grab some food and catch up on life.

Tomorrow I'm doing a hard core workout, going to a Farmer's Market, napping/reading the afternoon away, and then we're having a GNO (Girl's Night Out). I'm excited to see all my beautifu lady friends! Then Sunday it's off to church and I start volunteering with the 7th grade girls - so stoked to be doing it again. Sunday night will be spent with Spencer once he gets back from his "man-cation". I know it's probably not as exciting to you as it is to me, but that's ok :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog...so cute! Relaxing weekends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you live in Midland -- my cousins were born and raised there!!! I have spent many summers there and going to Golf Course Road Church of Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels