Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Funday on a Monday

Happy Monday Y'all! I know this is supposed to be "Getting to know YOU" Sunday...but since I'm always a straggler, here it is on Monday :)



  1. What color do you wear the most?
    I don't have a lot of just one color, I'm a pretty colorful person and my clothes reflect that :)

  2. Would you rather have $10,000 or a dream vacation?
    Hmm...toughy... A dream vacation - it could end up costing well over $10,000 seeing as how my dream vacation involves a lot of continent hopping and extreme activities :)

  3. Do you have a weird, quirky, or unusual habit?
    Haha, as Jennie said, I have to wash my hands as soon as I wake up. And now I've started doing it before I go to bed, too. I also picked up the bad habit of picking at my eye lashes from her. You're welcome and thanks a lot! ;)

  4. I really need to start.........?
    My workout routine again. I was doing really well until I ran that 10K two weeks ago and I've had some pretty terrible pain in the arch of my foot and in my knee and haven't been working out (besides a walk here and there) in hopes of it fixing itself. So far, great success, I feel better and am actually gonna attempt an easy routine after work :)

  5. What was the first blog you ever read?
    The Seattle Smith's, and still do! I love Kelsey and thoroughly enjoy her Wishful Wednesdays!

  6. Do you collect anything?
    Crosses, turtles, and cups of sorts (i.e. mugs, steins, martini and wine glasses)

  7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
    13, it was on a dare in a game of Truth-or-Dare

  8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
    Ugghh....yes :( I know I shouldn't. I won't actually send a text while I'm driving (okay..maybe at a red light) but I will read one if I get it and am driving.

I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend! Mine was great and the weather was absolutely gorgeous!! We really didn't do anything special, just enjoyed the sunshine and took a lot of naps :) Friday Spence and I went out to dinner then rented some movies and spent the rest of the evening watching them and going to sleep halfway early. Saturday he had to work, so I ran some errands, did some laundry, and laid out by the pool and soaked up that Vitamin D! We had dinner with my parents that night- Mmmm, fajitas!! - and then watched more movies and fell asleep early again (must've been all that time in the sun). Sunday we went to church, then he had to work and I napped.all.afternoon. We tried to be somewhat productive the rest of the day and took my little Nala for a walk and did some wedding planning (Eeek! So exciting! We picked a date, set a budget, and just tossed around some ideas for the "look" and "feel" we want to go for). Excellent weekend :)

This week is gonna be pretty busy, but nothing I can't handle. I'll let you know how it goes when I get there! Have a wonderful day y'all!!! :):):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels