Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kindred Spirits: Week 2

I know, I know...two posts in one day?? But I couldn't help myself! I just LOVE Wishful Wednesday with Kelsey and found another place to get connected and couldn't resist! Kristin over at Windy Poplars hosts a Kindred Spirits Connection Party (this is week 2, I missed week 1) and I couldn't resist! I love the idea behind her blog and everything about it. If you love connecting to other bloggers and enjoy gardening, crafts/decorating, faith, travel, cooking, style... you should most definitely check it out! :)



Windy Poplars



Questions for the week:

  1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
    Oh how can I pick just one? If it's just to lay back and hang out then definitely Caye Caulker off the coast of Belize. I loved island time and the islanders! It was so relaxing and so much fun.


  2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married, what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)?
    The three qualities I admire in my soon-to-be husband are 1. His unconditional love for me. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, am moody, have "bad" days, whatever, but he continues to love me regardless. He won't let us go to bed angry and is very persistent about talking it out. He also never raises his voice at me, which I really appreciate. 2. His sense of humor. We just "get" each other and if we're not laughing about something, it must mean we're asleep. 3. His faith. He is an amazing spiritual leader and makes me a better person because of it.

  3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week?
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."
    - 1 Corinthians 10:31


  4. What is your favorite color (or colors) and why?
    It usually changes with my mood, but I always enjoy yellow because it's such happy color. Then it's purple...don't really know why, it's just a color I've always enjoyed :)

  5. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you in the last 24 hours?
    We had our Women's Bible Study last night and one of the girl's is definitely the class clown, and boy did she have us rolling with laughter for a good 30 minutes with her witty jokes.
It's been a busy week of wedding planning and appointment making, but I'll save all of that for a post later this week - until then - Enjoy living your beautiful lives loves!! :):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! So nice to meet you ~ thanks for join the party over at Windy Poplars! I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you a bit. Thank you for your kind words about my blog :-) Hope you're having a wonderful day! I look forward to hearing about your wedding planning...I'm a wedding director, so all things wedding always fascinate me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Windy Poplars : ) glad I found your blog--it's too cute! looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels