Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pizza for Breakfast and a Weekend Hangover

Actually...I don't know if I can truly consider that I had pizza for breakfast... I mean I didn't wake up until noon, but it was the first thing I ate. And as for the hangover, well I don't mean an actual hangover...it's more of a metaphor. I had a really great weekend and do not wanna wake up from it...so I fully plan on staying in this haze of a dream until I am required to wake up and function like a normal human being. :)

Secondly, I apologize for my extended absence. My computer pretty much shut down for about a week and refused to cooperate with me, so I in turn refused to give it the time of day. That, and I was super busy! We'll play catch up real quick...:

Last Friday I had a "Spa Day" with my friend Lindsey and it was amazing, pure bliss...if only for a day :) and then that night I had date #2 which was just as equally amazing. I spent the rest of the weekend helping Lindsey move into her new and super adorable apartment, eating pizza, and watching movies. Then Monday came, boo! But the week flew by surprisingly fast, yes, even without a computer, haha. I worked mostly but did have date #3 on Wednesday night. We cooked dinner at his place. I made Chicken Piccata for the first time and it was delicious, I didn't give either one of us food poisoning either which was a definite plus. Then we watched Paranormal Activity which left me a little disappointed. I was looking forward to covering my eyes and holding my breath throughout the movie, but instead I giggled through most of it and didn't have to cover my eyes til the very end. Regardless of my poor choice in a movie, it was a great night. And then this weekend rolled around. If I had to use one word to describe it...it'd be: Perfect. He has a friend that's in a band, so we went to see their show at the Midland Icehouse Friday night, they were really good! So that would be date #4... And then later that night he popped the question!! No, not that question!! Haha, we did become "official" though, yay! And we spent the rest of the weekend together. Aaahh...so happy. :):):):):):):):):):) Don't you love that feeling though? Butterflies going crazy in your tummy... smiling every time you think of them... pretty much feeling like a teenager and having your first crush again.

I'm sure most of you are trying to control your gag reflexes by now, hah, so moving on... The Saints won last night! YESS! Hopefully they'll win the Superbowl. My youngest brother turned 18 on Saturday, so in the eyes of the law he is a legal adult. It's so weird. I look at him and still see my 8 year old brother that needs to be taken care of. Other than that, not much else is going on. Still trying to find a job, but everything else is right in the world so I'm not gonna complain. Oh! There is this new show called "Archer", and if you've never seen it, I recommend you start watching it immediately! It is hilarious. If you're a fan of one liners, then this is the show for you. Lindsey and I watched it this weekend and I was laughing so I hard I was crying. Well it's about time for me to get ready for work, I hope everyone has a great day and hopefully I won't have a week long hiatus due to technical problems this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels