Saturday, July 17, 2010

If you do anything this weekend....DO THIS!

I know, I know... I disappear, I pop back in with something random, disappear again....well here's another random...

If you have any extra time this weekend or are looking for something to do... Go see Inception!!


It is AMAZINGLY-MIND BLOWINGLY-OUTSTANDINGLY-AWESOME!! We went yesterday for Date Night and are still talking about it this morning - sooo good! I would say more but (1.) it's awesomeness is basically indescribable, and (2.) I don't want to give away any of the movie/ruin someone's experience by saying too much. So please, do yourself a favor and see the movie - you won't regret it :)
Have a lovely weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels