Thursday, August 4, 2011

the simple things...

Hey Y'all! Hope everyone is staying cool in this crazy heat, I'm trying to and most of the time it involves me and my pupperdogs locking ourselves up in the coolest room in the house...which happens to be mah bedroom, and so we usually sleep these hot afternoons away... hehe. Hey it's the simple things right? School inservice (which = work for moi) starts next Friday so I'm gonna soak up these afternoon naps while I can :)

So with the simple things in mind, it's time to join the wonderful Jesslyn Amber for her link-up to appreciate such things...


...afternoon naps...
...getting my first sewing machine (now I just need to learn to use it)...
...dr. pepper floats...
...deep, wonderful, heartfelt talks with my love...
...going to see "my girls" play in a scrimmage (my 8th graders are high schoolers now!)...
...new running socks and shoes...
...preparing for a new (school) year...
...Rock the Desert this weekend...
...this post by a childhood friend of mine, it deeply inspred me and I hope it does for you, too...






The Simple Things

That's all I've got for today, now it's time to run, literally!


Happy Thursday loves!!


























2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you go back to school so soon! this summer just flew by! i could go for a dr. pepper float right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long, deep conversations are so fun! My wife and I have them often, ranging from things like spirituality to UFOs and the unexplained to our favorite video games. ^_^ LOVE IT!!!

    And yay for a new school year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Elements by Franziska Altmann

Meet Cinderella...

My photo
I'm just a small town girl with big dreams and an open heart. I truly believe that all you need is Love and to look to the Lord whatever may come your way. Engaged to my forever love and planning a September wedding, just finished my first year of teaching, and working on becoming a "real" grown-up: This is the story of my journey, however topsy-turvey and chaotic it might be... :)

The Royal Court :)

Labels